*All ingredients are organic, except for the Strawberries & Mangoes.
- First I start off with 4 ripe Bananas.
- Next we can add some Blackberries, Strawberries and Mangoes.
- Poor in some Almond milk.
- Add 1 tbs of Maca root powder (a blend of all three Maca vareities)
- Now the Amazing Goji berries can go in - I put a light handful.
- Add a pinch of Bee Pollen for extra atheletic performance.
- Perfect time to throw in some Delicious Tonic Alchemy ( A blend of rare Superfoods, Superherbs, Tonic Herbs (both fermented like Ginseng and none fermented Tonic Herbs.). Fruits, Vegetables, Seaweeds and more!)
- I put 2 tsp
- I Also like to put one big scoop of Hemp seeds .
- And to top that off I add 1 tbs of powdered Cannabis.
- Don't forget the Chocolate!
A single bean does the trick for me - you can always add more or less depending on your preferences.
- Mmm.. Baobad, can't leave that out - 1 tsp will do.
- To finish it all off I'll put some nutrient dense super leaf powder: Moringa.
Close her up and your ready to blend!
(High-Speed Blender Required)
With all that dense supply of Nutrients, Vitamins, Minerals, Chlorophyll, Plant-Proteins, Anti-oxidants, Bio-photons, Enzymes, ect. -Your body has all it needs to build dense lean muscles and burn excess body fat.
You actually dont have to exercise that much to gain muscle or to burn fat - just eat enough plant foods and take out all the non-food foods - You will see a bodily transformation which will transcend the physical and will also effect consciousness.
Eating animal products will sabotage your progress towards a leaner muscular body by causing inflammation... translating into energy (Jing) loss.
Exercise will come naturally when you have the energy to do it.
Plant foods just give you so much clean energy to burn.
It all happens naturally - nothing to force.
When you have an abundance of energy - You naturally want to exercise to stir and release some of that energy.
Be healthy and you will grow into your new body. Regardless of your work out regime.